Allied Health Services have been ruled essential services and the Federal Health Minister, the Hon Greg Hunt has encouraged health practitioners to continue working. Therefore the Karrinyup Wellness Centre will remain OPEN and continue our normal business hours.
The role Chiropractic has to play in the current climate is one of importance – In recent years back pain has been one of the major reasons a person seeks urgent medical treatment from a hospital’s emergency department. As chiropractors we aim to lighten the load and reduce an influx of certain complaints that may have otherwise called for a visit to the local GP, or the emergency department. During this time when your own health, and the health of your family, is the most important thing most of our patients are still choosing to get adjusted regularly.
We have implemented additional cleaning and disinfecting protocols within the centre
In order to ensure we can minimise the health risk to both our clients and our staff we kindly request
1) Clients who have arrived from overseas in the last 14 days please call to reschedule your appointment
2) Clients who have returned from interstate and are following government self-isolation regulations can call the clinic to reschedule their appointment
3) Anyone who has flu like symptoms please call to reschedule your appointments
4) All payments are made by card as we will no longer be accepting cash payments.
5) As we are also be practicing social distancing we request, where possible, that only family members with appointments attend the clinic.
Please remember that social distancing does not mean social isolating, make sure you check in with your loved ones and check everyone is OK. Kindness is a choice that comes from incredible strength and is so important during these challenging times. Even the smallest act of kindness has the potential to turn someone’s day around.
It’s really important we all support each other and local businesses where possible, let’s work together as a community to ensure we get through this united.
For further updates please check our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/karrinyupwellnesscentre/